360 Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
360 Union

Xbox Live Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

damn that was a awsum nyt :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ki11aK3nnY
Sergeant
Ki11aK3nnY

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-19

damn that was a awsum nyt :P Empty
PostSubject: damn that was a awsum nyt :P   damn that was a awsum nyt :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:44 am

haha last nyt was fukin great Razz i was fukn outta it last nyt to much drink i think but stil all was gd fun. its funny seein chavs dancin the fukn muppets haha. any1 else go on piss on weekends ???

so much pussy out there aswel wish i followed em lasses who went in taxi they wudnt tel me wer they was goin Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Chin
Sergeant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: damn that was a awsum nyt :P   damn that was a awsum nyt :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:57 am

Don't worry clan members after a night in the cells K3nny was released without charge. lol!

damn that was a awsum nyt :P Professor+chin-forumgames-clantag-360U
Get your own Gamercard Sig.
Back to top Go down
Ki11aK3nnY
Sergeant
Ki11aK3nnY

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: damn that was a awsum nyt :P   damn that was a awsum nyt :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:11 pm

they wud have catch me to get me into em cells Razz id run for me life Razz aint gettin me in em cells neva i wil do it lyk a pro so dnt get found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damn that was a awsum nyt :P   damn that was a awsum nyt :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

damn that was a awsum nyt :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360 Union :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: