360 Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
360 Union

Xbox Live Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need More Practice Nights

Go down 
3 posters

More Practice Nyts ???
Yes
Need More Practice Nights Vote_lcap100%Need More Practice Nights Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Need More Practice Nights Vote_lcap0%Need More Practice Nights Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ki11aK3nnY
Sergeant
Ki11aK3nnY

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Need More Practice Nights Empty
PostSubject: Need More Practice Nights   Need More Practice Nights Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:03 pm

I think we need more practice nights to get up to scratch on gears of war becos the onli practice we get is hr or so befor matches and tbh i dnt think thats enuff, we are gettn better at gears but i think we cud get a little better with tactics n more communicatin and gettin use 2 each others ways of goin.

wat do use think??
Back to top Go down
Professor Chin
Sergeant

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Need More Practice Nights   Need More Practice Nights Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 4:34 am

Practice does indeed make perfect, I just don't want to say YES and then not turn up for it. We had a good mission on it last night.

You (K3nny)
Me (Chin)
Lgnd Killa
Soggy

We were really motoring through the matches. The only problem is that we were struggling to fill the room scratch

I think more practice would only be good if we could fill the room as a clan and play each other. That way we are getting to know how each other play and spending more time together as a clan.

I am still totally mystified at what happened last night when Soggy heard something that no-one else did scratch

Need More Practice Nights Professor+chin-forumgames-clantag-360U
Get your own Gamercard Sig.
Back to top Go down
BloodySeverance
Admin
BloodySeverance

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Need More Practice Nights   Need More Practice Nights Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:35 am

Ye i totally agree with this sorry about last night to much beer again so ended up passing out lol. There is a special practice night now on a wednesday for gears i won't everyone who can to turn up but we do have trouble getting members involved like JIBB3RS and SoleCanabisSmoker they always seem to busy to play.
Back to top Go down
https://360union.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need More Practice Nights   Need More Practice Nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need More Practice Nights
Page 1 of 1