360 Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
360 Union

Xbox Live Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodySeverance
Admin
BloodySeverance

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-02-08

10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Empty
PostSubject: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:29 pm

Here is the list off xbox.com

XBLA to the power of 10

Use your Castlevania, Worms and Catan head the list of 10 extra-special games newly announced for Xbox Live Arcade. We’re ready for them too it seems, at 20 million XBLA titles downloaded so far! Let’s see how long it takes to push the 30 with this bunch, available from the first week of February:

“3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures” brings 36 crazy holes of minigolf. Brought to you by Sierra Online (Eragon, F.E.A.R.), developed by Wanako Games (Assault Heroes).

“Alien Hominid HD” is a reworking of The Behemoth’s brilliant platformer that came out of nowhere in 2005. It’s crazy and loaded with exclusive XBLA features.

NinjaBee’s “Band of Bugs” is a strategy game that lets you design your own levels. NinjaBee also made Cloning Clyde and Outpost Kaloki X.

“Castlevania: Symphony of the Night” from Konami is every bit the legendary gothic platformer it’s held up to be. The Xbox Live Arcade has lush new visuals.

“Catan,” from developer Big Huge Games Inc. is based on the ridiculously popular German board game Settlers of Catan. Download it, you won’t be sorry.

“Eets: Chowdown” (Klei Entertainment Inc.) offers 120 new levels, new items and a game called Marsho Madness featuring evil marshmallows. Nothing more to say!

MumboJumbo LLC has an action puzzler lined up called “LUXOR 2”. It’s set in Egypt, but we’ve checked it for curses and it’s clean.

“Paperboy” is an arcade legend by Midway, but you wouldn’t know unless you have grey hair. Digital Eclipse has customised this classic for XBLA.

“Root Beer Tapper” is pure Midway gold too, and Digital Eclipse has found new ways to keep serving root beer challenging and hilarious for Xbox Live Arcade.

Finally “Worms” will invade XBLA, in the turn-based strategy game from Team 17 who have re-animated their wriggly warriors for duty in’ 07.
Back to top Go down
https://360union.editboard.com
MerchantTom
Site Member
MerchantTom

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:28 am

i am just waiting for worms it needs to hurry up Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
lgnd killa
Lance Corporal
lgnd killa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:11 am

I WANT TO GET WORMS AND CASTLEVANIA THEM GAMES WER CLASSIC
Back to top Go down
BloodySeverance
Admin
BloodySeverance

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:23 am

I wish they would release zombies off the super nintendo that game was so good and it still is a great game.
Back to top Go down
lgnd killa
Lance Corporal
lgnd killa

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:28 am

ZOMBIES WAS THE BEST GAME OUT M8 BUT DER IS TO MANY LEVELS FOR THEM TO MAKE IT AN ARCADE GME I THINK BUT IF THAT CAME OUT ID GET IT STRAIGHT JUS 1 QUESTION HOW DID THE ZOMBIES DIE BY A WATERGUN lol!
Back to top Go down
BloodySeverance
Admin
BloodySeverance

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:39 am

I dunno mate i think it was, as far as i could tell it just fired a white line that killed zombies lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon   10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 arcade games coming to marketplace soon
Page 1 of 1